Study in Germany; DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Masters Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance Programme offers very good graduates from developing countries the chance to obtain a Master’s degree in disciplines that are of special relevance for the social, political and economic development of their home country at German institutions of higher education.
Host Institutions/ Programmes:
• Hertie School of Governance, Berlin: Master of Public Policy (MPP)
• University of Duisburg-Essen: MA Development and Governance
• Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt: Master of Public Policy (MPP)
• Leuphana University of Lüneburg: Public Economics, Law and Politics (PELP)
• Hochschule Osnabrück: Management in Non-Profit Organisations
• University of Osnabrück: Master of Democratic Governance and Civil Society
• University of Passau: Master of Governance and Public Policy
• University of Potsdam: Master of Public Management (MPM)
Africa, Latin America, North/Central America, South Asia, Southeast Asia as well as countries in the Middle East. Check list of eligible countries.
- No tuition fees
- A monthly scholarship rate of currently 850 €
- Health insurance in Germany
- Travel allowance
- Rent subsidies
- Allowances for spouses and/or children where applicable.
Deadline: 31 July 2019