The National Research University Higher School of Economics is one of the leading and largest universities in Russia. The university specializes in economics, social sciences, mathematics, computer science, media communications, and design. These are merit-based scholarships open to international students to pursue a master’s programme in 2019.
Two year master degree programme
Strategic Corporate Finance 2 year Master Program students receive full tuition waiver based on academic qualification assessment.
Scholarship can be taken in Moscow, Russia
International students from any country.
- Bachelor (undergraduate degree) diploma. If you are now completing your undergraduate studies you can provide a transcript
To be admitted to the program, you must have a
- high enough level of English to read international journals, textbooks and attend classes taught in English
- some knowledge of macro- and microeconomics at the undergraduate level, as well as
- mathematics for economists
We recommend that those interested in studying in our programme familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of finance with the help of the textbook Principles of Corporate Finance by Brealey and Myers.
Application portfolios should include:
- Completed application on-line here
Please submit a standard CV, including, at a minimum, your educational achievements, work and research experience, publications (if any), and language knowledge.
- Letter of motivation (300-500 words)
This letter should describe your reasons for applying to this programme, in the context of your long-term career goals and background.
- Scans of diplomas and academic transcripts
If you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from someone familiar with your academic work)
Please provide your recommenders with HSE’s letter of recommendation guidelines.
Application Deadline: 20-08-2019
Application Link: https://admissions.hse.ru/en/financial-aid