The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars Program is aimed at encouraging brightest students interested in trans formative education and also supports them in pursuing an undergraduate degree. This is the most prestigious award offered at Simmons, and acknowledges excellence through focus on study abroad, scholarly research, and intellectual curiosity. This Scholarship is open to international students.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Candidates can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
The educational award will provide full tuition, room & board, plus an additional $3,000 for academic pursuits such as study abroad, research support, and more.
- Apply as a freshman for the fall semester
- Standardized test score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended.
- Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores
- GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted
- College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school
- A record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems
- Participants need to join an undergraduate degree course at the university and then submit their applications for the award through email to [email protected]
- Aspirants are advised to create a PDF file and include an essay within 250 words and describe how you will use this grant. Also, include a curriculum vitae and a copy of passport and attach this file with your application.
- Candidates must have a record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems with a GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Students need to score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended. Or they can show their English language proficiency by TOEFL or IELTS test.